Genie | TZ-34/20 trailer-mounted boom
We received a new Genie TZ-34/20 for a client's order, and we had the opportunity for inspection and performance testing.
With easy-to-travel mobility, Genie® TZ™ trailer-mounted boom lifts feature an outstanding operating envelope to reach jobs high and low. Offering the best of both worlds, Genie trailer-mounted booms boast the operating envelope of a Genie Z® boom — reaching up, over and out, as well as can be easily towed behind a pickup or SUV.
The Genie® TZ™-34/20 trailer-mounted boom has an outstanding working envelope and intuitive controls, allowing operators to efﬁciently reach where they need to be.
- Rugged and heavy-duty, yet lightweight enough to use on lawns, slate and gymnasium floors, as well as other sensitive surfaces.
- Extension boom with self-leveling platform and dual pneumatic jockey wheels for safe, precise setup
- Variable-speed control system
- 359˚ non-continuous turntable rotation for versatile positioning
- Max Working Height 12.36 m
- Horizontal Reach 5.59 m
- Platform Capacity 227 kg
- Up and Over Clearance 4.90 m
- Weight 1,431 kg
- Non-marking outrigger foot pads
- Spare tire
- Wheel chocks
- 2 inch ball coupler (lever lock or Bulldog™)
- 2 5/16 inch ball coupler (lever lock or Bulldog™)
- 2 1/2 inch (6.53 cm) I.D. pintle ring coupler
- Clevis coupler
- Battery charge indicator (BCI)
- Flashing beacon
- 90 degree manual platform rotation
- Fluorescent tube caddy
- Tool tray
- Dual 10 inch air filled tires