Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications, the Genie® Z®-62/40 articulating boom lift with rough terrain capabilities provides lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities with outreach that’s second to none.
Our client a world leading manufacturer of steel pipe and hollow sections to the energy and construction industries has come to an agreement with FillisLift for a long-term rental of the Genie Z-62/40. The new Genie Z-62/40 will help them accomplish tough aerial works with it's lifting capacity of 2 people plus their tools, providing the necessary safety and stability for long heights.
• Full-time active oscillating axle helps maintain traction on rough terrain
• 4WD and 45% gradeability for superior terrainability
• Dual parallelogram and fully proportional controls for precise boom positioning and smooth performance
• 1.52 m (5 ft) articulating jib with a 135° vertical rotation to accurately position workers
• Genie Fast Mast™ boom system allows operators to descend and retrieve materials and quickly return to working height
Max Working Height: 20.87 m
Max Horizontal Reach: 12.42 m
Max Up and Over Clearance (riser extended): 7.8 m
Platform Capacity: 227 kg